We take an integrated and sustainable approach to planning future cities and self-sustainable communities. Our specialists have extensive experience in all phases of the planning and project / property development cycle.
We bring in-depth knowledge across many sectors to deliver high quality, commercially successful and sustainable projects - delivering sustainable work-live-play spaces and better quality of life.
Our infrastructure design helps to minimise the use of natural resources, optimise system performance and deliver integrated high performance and sustainable solutions.
- Urban Design Framework Plans
- Town Planning
- Master Plan Preparation
- Strategic Planning Studies
- Planning Approvals
- Project Management
- Water Resources
- Mivida City Islamabad is the first-ever eco-sustainable city in Pakistan. It is a project by […]
- The proposed project aims to rehabilitate and develop the dying River Ravi into a perennial […]
- “Elite Estates” the proud owner of “Eighteen”, a mixed use project in Islamabad, Pakistan, which […]
- Kabataş Transfer Center and Square project generated great public concerns among Istanbul residents.
- Meinhardt UK have been appointed as structural engineers on the £1bn Peninsula Place scheme, comprising […]
- Meinhardt was appointed to undertake project management and construction supervision for three traffic projects that […]