As global populations grow, urbanisation rates increase and manufacturing expands, the demand for waste management services and facilities is expected to go up.
With growing global awareness of environmental protection and disease control, governments around the world are facing pressures to do more to manage waste for effectively.
And as cities face the parallel challenge of land constraints amidst rising populations, innovative underground solutions are needed to manage municipal waste.
At Meinhardt, our waste management experience spans the globe and across the sector’s value chain. From straightforward sewerage treatment plants, to sophisticated underground waste management networks, nothing is beyond us.
In addition to technical engineering services, we also provide planning services where we have helped city planners long term map out waste management plans.
Contact is today for all your waste management needs.
- Civil & Structural
- Construction Management
- Contracts & Cost Management
- Environmentally Sustainable Designs
- Infrastructure Planning
- Project Management
- Alternative waste treatment facility
- Advance waste treatment plant
- Deep Tunnel Sewerage System
- Drainage system
- Effluent treatment plant
- Pumping station
- Recycling centre
- Refuse transfer station
- Resource recovery centre
- Secondary waste treatment facility
- Sewerage conveyance network
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Waste management strategy & plans
- Waste transfer station
- Waste treatment facility
- Windrow composting system
Bangalore is the Capital city of Karnataka State, a Metropolitan city thriving with development activities […]
- Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board