Meinhardt’s fire performance experts are a highly specialised team within teams. We combine this specific knowledge on fire protection and safety codes with a full range of capabilities to ensure a high level of safety standards across our multisector projects.
We go beyond just meeting the stringent local requirements or international building codes. Our experts offer ongoing technical advice that covers independent audit, due diligence, commissioning tests, evacuation strategies and protection programmes.
We offer a comprehensive package that precludes the need for several consultants and have helped clients to oversee and manage the design of large-scale fire safety systems for super high-rise buildings to mega mixed developments, airport terminals and complex, underground stations. This broad experience and strong relationships with local regulatory bodies have helped cut down the red tape and delivered significant cost savings for clients.
- Code research
- Risk assessment
- Evaluation of proposals
- Option costing
- Smoke spread computer modelling
- Client representation
- Building services inspections
- Meinhardt is providing C&S and Geotechnical Engineering for the new School of Law at Singapore […]
- SAS iTower, an iconic mixed-use mega commercial development, strategically located at Gaichibowli, the project includes […]
- The $93m building is a world-class facility for molecular science, biotechnology and nanotechnology research, teaching […]
- The Founder’s Memorial, is a permanent tribute to Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, on […]
- The new Hamad International Airport’s Passenger Terminal Expansion Project (PTCE) will bring this annual capacity […]