Solutions for a sustainable & greener tomorrow
As the impact of climate change continues unabetted and new legislations come into force, businesses around the world will have to embrace sustainable solutions in the built environment.
Meinhardt’s engineering designs incorporate environmentally sustainable principles that are socially responsible and commercially feasible.
Our dedicated team of ESD specialists can assist you to reduce carbon footprints, minimise waste, save energy and water, and lower operational costs while maintaining a comfortable and healthy environment.
We are committed to helping you succeed while preserving the environment for future generations.
USP: Our dedicated team of ESD specialists can assist you to reduce carbon footprints, minimise waste, save energy and water, and lower operational costs while maintaining a comfortable and healthy environment.
- BCA Green Mark (Singapore)
- Green building Index (Malaysia)
- BERDE (The Philippines)
- Green Star (Australia & New Zealand)
- NABERS (Australia)
- HK-BEAM (Hong Kong)
- GBAS (China)
Middle East & Africa
- GSAS (Qatar)
- Estidama (UAE)
- Building Energy Auditing
- Building Commissioning and Post Occupancy Studies
- Energy Modelling
- Green building design
- Green material specifications & selections
- Green building project management
- Green retrofitting
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Sustainable master planning
- CFD studies for natural ventilation design
- Thermal Comfort Analysis
- Daylighting & Glare Analysis
- Building Envelope performances (Thermal, Lighting Acoustic)
- Sun path studies and shading design (for solar energy design & cooling)